My daily reminder and log for doing five things each day that keep me growing. Little or big, insignificant or huge, this is the stuff moving me forward. Today, I want to be a little better than I was yesterday. Tomorrow, I want to be even better.

Wednesday

July 29, 2012

1. Lemon Water and Green Smoothie for Breakfast

2. Turned Down Braums (!)
Those of you who are not blessed (or cursed, depending on your perspective) enough to live near a Braum's will not understand the magnitude of this feat. But those of you who are will understand how difficult it is to be asked "I'm going to Braum's. What do you want?" and reply with the words, "Nothing." And that is exactly what I did. 

3. Family Time
Big Tex and I went into Dallas and had a great afternoon with our family. Good times :-)


4. No Meat All Day!

5. Bedtime Yoga
I found this quick bedtime yoga routine that really helps stretch out my back. It is so soothing. I love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment